Dear SWYP Supporters!
The SWYP app is an important part of slimming down your wallet and keeping your SWYP card organized. With it, you’ll be able to take your existing payment, gift, and membership cards, and transfer them over to your new SWYP card. But it does even more than that. From utilizing the latest in secure Bluetooth connectivity to displaying photo backups and barcodes, you’ll find the SWYP app has a lot to offer in addition to your new SWYP card. Check out some of the key features and uses for the app below.
SWYP App Features:
- Store most types of credit cards, debit cards, membership cards, gift cards, loyalty cards, and rewards cards.
- View full card number, expiration date, and CVV code of payment cards.
- Store additional details about cards such as important phone numbers.
- Store photos of the front and back of cards; useful for drivers license, passport photos, gym cards, gift cards, etc.
- Store barcodes of cards and key-tags, and use SWYP app to display when needed.
- Use unique nicknames to differentiate cards.
- Reorder cards in desired sequence, which correlates with the order on SWYP card.
- A security pin code or Touch ID is required to access the SWYP app.
The SWYP app isn’t only for transferring your credit, gift, or membership cards to the SWYP card. You’ll also find it handy in many ways, including the following:
- You’re ready to make an important purchase online but your wallet is in another room when it’s time to enter your payment information. Use the SWYP app to view your credit card numbers and security code to complete your purchase.
- You’ve had an emergency situation and can’t find your insurance card. Get the important information you need by viewing photos of your card using the SWYP app.
- You’re at the gym and they need to scan your card’s barcode to enter, but you’ve left it at home. Use the SWYP app to display and scan your barcode and get to your workout.
We would like to thank everyone again for their continued support. While the process took a little longer than we had originally anticipated, our team worked long and hard in order to ensure a completely sleek and easy-to-use app. We would love to hear any feedback or suggestions you may have about them. Send us a message to email@example.com to let us know your thoughts. For any further questions or help using the SWYP app, visit the in-app help page, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The App Development Team